Welcome to The Agent Edge: Episode 13!
In this podcast episode, we are joined by Gino Blefari, CEO of HSF Affiliates Inc. Gino is one of the most respected names in the real estate industry, and it’s no secret why.
In this show you’ll learn that Gino sold 52 houses within 12 months after closing his first ever sale, even after promising himself he was going to quit the real estate business once he managed to close that first deal.
You’ll also learn
- Why you should never number your deals
- To always be very, very prepared
- The importance of never letting anyone out-work, out-study, or out-prepare you
- Why Warren Buffett was the only person Gino would let buy Intero, the real estate business he founded
- That you should always align yourself with people and businesses that share the same values as you
Links and resources mentioned in this episode
Thank you for joining us for another episode of The Agent Edge! We’d love to hear your feedback about this podcast. Leave us a note in the comment section below or leave a review on your favorite podcast player.
Like what you see here? Sign up for more! Our free e-newsletter informs you of listings in your community, insider real estate tips, the latest in home trends, and more.