The spring season is here, and with it comes a fresh new variety of produce ripe and ready to be eaten. We’ve combined a few in-season ingredients here crate a summer salad recipe sure to incorporate some of the most delicious flavors of spring. Try it out and tell us what you think.
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 2-3 shallots, sliced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/9 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Combine salad ingredients in a bowl. Toss gently.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and serve.
Like what you see here? Sign up for more! Our free e-newsletter informs you of listings in your community, insider real estate tips, the latest in home trends, and more.