Today’s guest is Nancy Sanborn from our Beverly Hills office. She’s one of our elite producers and has been in real estate for over 30 years. In 2014 alone, she closed 100 transactions. Nancy is a 15-year Legend Award winner, she’s won Chairman’s awards ever since she’s been with the company, and often among the top 100 producers in our company.
Hear why Nancy calls herself an “accidental tourist,” how she switched her career from teaching to real estate, which Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties all-star was her agent, how structure has improved her business, and more.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• How to create a world-class training program
• Why teachers make excellent sales people
• The importance of time management and work-life balance
• How to make your client feel special, while keeping your own schedule
• The best time to give a client bad news
• How to build a niche-specific business
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
• Nancy Sanborn biography
• Sanborn Team website
• Beverly Hills office page
Thank you for joining us this week. If you have feedback you’d like to share, leave a note in the comment section below!
Like what you see here? Sign up for more! Our free e-newsletter informs you of listings in your community, insider real estate tips, the latest in home trends, and more.
Leave a Reply